Monday, April 25, 2011

Adding to the Easter outfit

As the writer of this blog that I recently found so eloquently put it...I grew up with a mom who made special Easter dresses for us each year (I have two sisters). This makes me kind of nostalgic about making a special Easter outfit. However, I have a little boy and making him an Easter dress didn't seem quite right! I didn't know what I could do for a little boy so I was a little disappointed until I found this pattern and just knew I had to add a little excitement to James' Easter outfit (and Daddy's too). I was so excited to have my boys dressed with a special homemade Easter tie.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job with the ties for your boys and the "flower" for you . . . all from the same material. I just hope you quickly teach James how to tie a bow tie so he can dress like his Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so talented! and i love your new picture at the top of the blog! what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete