Saturday, April 23, 2011

10 Months


It is getting harder and harder to write about the new things James is doing each month...it is hard to remember what he has been doing for a long time and what he just started doing this month...but here goes!


James now likes to wave bye-bye to people. He can also do the sign for "all done" but I'm pretty sure he doesn't really understand what that means. One night at dinner he did "all done" through the whole dinner as he just kept on eating. Another night when I got to the bottom of the bowl I asked him if he was all done, and he did the sign, or if he wanted more. He continued to do the "all done" sign as I got up but he started screaming and I was pretty sure he wanted more anyway so I got him more and he ate it right up. We're still working on that one.

I think all our crawling work has really paid off because he is getting up on all fours when he wants to go to something and then he rocks. He has also moved his hands and knees some but he hasn't moved very far yet. He has also started cruising around furniture a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment