Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall KCWC 2012-Day 2


Today I started on James' Halloween costume.  I made the shirt today.  You probably can't tell who he is going to be just from seeing the shirt (most people who read this blog already know what he is going to be) but stay tuned for the next couple days and you will find out who he is going to be.


Again, I loosely used Dana's 90 minute shirt tutorial to make the shirt.  I thought I was going to have to use paint or piece together fabric to make the stripes look right for his shirt.  We went to Goodwill and found a shirt that almost had the perfect stripes for his costume.  I was really excited.  It turned out the shirt didn't quite have enough fabric for the sleeves so I had to improvise a little.  I can't wait to see the whole ensemble!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't know who he is going to be but I love the shirt. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete