Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Potty Training-Day 2

ready for anything!!

I don't really know how to assess today....yesterday was good but today was the same as yesterday. It seems like he should have improved today since I would not consider him to be potty trained yet. I guess the good news is today we had less puddles. We went through the same amount of undies today as yesterday but most of the time he just peed a little as we ran to the potty.

snacks to make us have to go!

He does seem to have an issue with pooping. Yesterday it seemed to come easy so I thought we were doing well. Today it seemed to come easy...in his undies! We're still working on that one. This morning he would tell me he needed to go potty as he just started to pee. This afternoon he seemed to not tell me when he needed to go. He would go a little in his undies but not tell me or stop what he was doing. When I would ask him if he needed to go he would go to the potty and finish going.

teaching Bobo to say "mama, potty!" then run, run, run to the potty.

I'm beginning to think we will never leave the house again! I went into this thinking we will give it several days but if he is doing horribly we will give it up after 4 or 5 days. At this point I feel like he is doing too well to give it up but not well enough to make me feel like there will ever be an end! I guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow holds.

he does look pretty cute doing it all!

1 comment:

  1. you can do it!!!! i'm so impressed...i know it's hard, but it sounds like it's working!!! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete