Tuesday, September 20, 2011

15 Months

I can't believe James is already 15 months old. He is looking so big now and not like a baby anymore. Sometimes when I look at him I can see him as a 4 or 5 year old. It's crazy.

James is walking better and better and starting to learn to climb on things. He loves music and cuddling. He also likes to make a mess.

There are several words he can say. Some of them sound exactly like what they should sound like. Some of them are just words he uses consistently for an object but don't sound that much like the word he is meaning to say. I suspect there are other words he can "say" that I just haven't caught onto yet!
The words he says now are:
this (all the time!!)
ball
hi
bye
hot
brush
shoes
done
yes
no
daddy
mama (hardly ever but he can...when I ask him to say mama he normally says DADDY)
boo
moo
woof
vroom
brrr

No comments:

Post a Comment