Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Boy or Girl?

We decided to give up on waiting until after the Super Bowl to tell what we are having...so, everyone just needs to wear blue to the Super Bowl-not to support the Colts but because

WE ARE HAVING A BOY!

During our ultrasound, the tech told us to feel free to ask any questions we had, she didn't mind answering questions. Lee asked a lot of questions about how it worked so she told him that when she was done doing all the measurements she needed to do, etc. she would let him play with the ultrasound. That was really cool for him and he started to understand how it works and how to turn it to get different views.

I thought it would be easy to switch from saying "it" to "he" but it really hasn't been. I thought finding out a little bit more about "what" was in "there" would make it seem more real but it hasn't as much as I thought. It is getting more real and I am getting used to "he" and telling myself I am having a baby boy but I think it is going to be more of a transition than I had at first thought.

4 comments:

  1. Hurray for little BOYS! Just start thinking trucks, trains, legos, and anything else you can build with. Oh, and fishing rods, any sport with a ball, and wrestling matches with his brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!!! so awesome! you guys are going to be SUCH GREAT parents!!!! thanks for letting me know about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A baby boy. How very exciting! I love the way you are sharing your real feelings - what a great way of letting those who care about you see straight to your precious heart! It also allows me to pray more effectively for all three of you. Rest and enjoy this time...it is fleeting...take care baby boy Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am so excited for you guys and your little boy! Hope we can catch up in person before too long!

    ReplyDelete