Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Kids' Perspective

I am taking tomorrow off so that I can go to the doctor and have my ultrasound...so today my class did a graph to show what their thoughts are on the gender of our baby. We do a graph everyday and the choices are normally "yes" or "no". Today's graph took them a lot longer to decide on. They stood at the graph and debated for quite awhile. Their reasonings were very interesting and worthy of sharing with the world!

One said, "Well my mom had boys, so..."

Another, "Mrs. Williams is a girl so it will probably be a girl."

One asked me, "What did you pray for?"

I said I just prayed for a healthy baby and he said, "That's what my mom prayed for too!"


According to my class we are having a boy. The vote was close but more people voted for boy! We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really great idea! I am surprised they put that much thought into it. My kids voted for what they were...and since I had more boys in my class last year they picked boy...and they were right! I can't wait to find out what it is!!!

    This is Sarah Iseley, by the way. For some reason, I am having trouble posting a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the results. What precious thoughts from the kids...guess you know by now even though you aren't telling :) It's alright I can wait...

    ReplyDelete