Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2 Year Old School

January=Snow/Groceries

I haven't been doing as well documenting what we are doing for 2 year old school.  Here are the few pictures I have for the month of January.  I will try to do better.

 Making "snow" paintings

throwing "snowballs" (rolled up socks) into a bucket

 throwing the snowballs at letters we know

Groceries
 We used some fruits and vegetables from a recent grocery trip to decide which were lighter and heavier.  We also used bear counters to weigh different vegetables and see how many bear counters they weighed.

 I was afraid this activity would be over James' head but he really caught on a lot better than I thought he would.

 We sorted play food by what section you would find it in at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment