Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Charleston

Lee's extended family had a family reunion in Charleston.  James did a great job in the car.  The highlight of the trip was stopping at McDonald's to play on the playground.  James didn't really like the food but he LOVED the slide!  After every trip down the slide he would come over to me and look me in the face and say "Again?"  I kept telling him yes and he would giggle and squeal the whole way up the stairs.

We walked around town during the day on Saturday and ate at a very yummy restaurant.  James fell asleep in the stroller on the way back to our car.  We got him into his car seat without waking him up and then all the way up to our hotel room.  He did wake up as we were walking into the room but we laid him down in the bed and he was asleep again pretty quickly.

Before leaving town on Sunday we went to the Children's Museum of the Lowcountry.  It was really neat.  James loved it and it had lots of unique exhibits different from the ones we have at our Children's Museum.




We forgot to bring our camera with us so I don't have a lot of pictures but I did take a few on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment