Monday, October 24, 2011

Nursery

More Big News For James:
I have been hesitant to blog about this in case it might jinx us but I finally decided it was time.

James has had a good report in the nursery for the last 4 WEEKS!!! We started putting James in the nursery when he was 3 or 4 months old and he has always cried and been a general pain the whole time he was in there. The first few weeks they called us to come get him then they realized that was just how he was going to be so they would keep him and walk the halls with him and push him in a stroller and many other things to try to help him out. Needless to say, ALL the nursery workers knew James' name. I don't really know what changed but all of a sudden he is going into the nursery (he cries for a few minutes when we hand him over) and playing with the toys and not crying. It is so exciting for Mommy and Daddy.

This week when the man handed James to me at the end he said "James was such a pleasure. He is so easy!" I thanked him and said "sir, you have no idea how exciting it is for me to hear you say that. It has not always been that way." I'm glad the people in the nursery are finally getting to see how sweet our boy can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment