Saturday, April 7, 2012

One-Year-Old School

April Week 1-Easter

For the week leading up to Easter we did some activities having to do with Easter. 

to continue our work with colors I made "fried eggs" with colored yolks to match with eggshells
we used contact paper and tissue paper to make stained glass crosses

We also died hard boiled eggs with these egg coloring bags (no mess for little ones) that I had left over from my teaching days.  I didn't get a picture of their creations before we ate our eggs though!

resurrection rolls (crescent roll wrapped around a marshmallow)
resurrection roll after baking (the tomb is empty)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    we did the resurrection rolls here too. I think it is an awesome activity. Daddy wants to do it at our Church's Easter breakfast next year.

    ReplyDelete