Wednesday, January 19, 2011

7 months-the downward spiral


(it's a snow globe)

I can't believe James is already 7 months old! We are on the downward spiral to 1 year old. It is unbelievable.
James eats 3 meals a day of solid foods now. He eats avocado, bananas, apples, pears, mango, carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnips, squash, green beans, peas, oatmeal, rice cereal and multi-grain cereal. He loves it...except when he is teething which brings me to the next subject.
James got 2 teeth this month. He seems to handle teething pretty well. I can definitely tell something is going on when a tooth is coming but he doesn't turn into a monster or anything. He seems to fight me on eating solid foods for about a week before a tooth erupts. 2 days before the tooth breaks through he struggles to take his naps. I think the teeth have been making him wake up once in the night and need me but I'm not really sure if that is due to some other issue.
James can now roll all the way across a room and around in circles. He is starting to get into things...we will soon be in A LOT of trouble! I am trying to work on child proofing but I think it will probably be an ongoing project as James shows us what needs to be childproofed.
(Daddy caught him picking his nose)

James also likes to giggle with (at) his daddy. Daddy is REALLY funny. He also likes the patterns on his burp cloths which makes it hard for him to concentrate on burping. He especially likes to look at the burp cloth with little cars all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment