Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 Months


Well, I figured I should do my 3 months post quick before James turns 4 months old and I am two months behind! Basically at this point I don't remember a lot about what I was going to write about 3 months because it has been so long...

A few things I remember:

James started grabbing things this month. I expected him to grab at hard plastic toys and stick them in his mouth and chew on them but he started with grabbing his burp cloths and chewing on them. Since he seemed to like cloth I gave him his lovie blanket and he liked cuddling and chewing on that.
James started telling us long stories and laughing and cooing.

James started sleeping 8 hours a night and being very regular with a nap schedule during the day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if life is very good...sleeping 8 hours at night ! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete